- Added save and load functions
- Added some simple examples (sierpinski triangle, fern, square and square spiral)
- You can now use the left mouse button to move (translate) the view for both the transform display window and the fractal window.
- You can now use the right mouse button to zoom (scale) the view for both the transform display window and the fractal window.
- Fixed an evil little bug with the transform selector that was causing IFS performance to be very poor. It should select the transforms at random weighted by the size of the determinant but instead it picked the last transform much more often. This caused the point density of the fractals to be all wrong but the fractals were still mostly the right shape. I love resillient algorithms, especially ones that can survive me!
Monday, October 31, 2005
IFS Designer Update
I just uploaded a new version of my IFS designer. The changes are: