I have just made the first release of my IFS Designer program.
The new features are:
- Generates IFS Fractals in an SDL window. I realize that this is the whole point but since it's the first release even core functionality is a new feature!
- SDL window allows you to zoom into the fractal you've created. This is useful because many of the nice familiar fractals are contained in a unit square so without zooming they'd just be a dot and where's the fun in that?
- The interface allows you to easily select and manipulate transformations that make up the fractal. Thanks Ltk!
- Choose the number of points you draw for the fractal so you can get almost instant results or dense images.
- LLGPL License for both the IFS Designer and the matrix library
Of course feedback is always welcome.